Write for us
We welcome individual bloggers to contribute high-quality content to Boondate.com.
We invite guest posts on the following topics:
- Divorce & Separation
- Emotional Intimacy
- Marriage Communication
- Marriage and Finance
- Marriage Fitness
- Marriage Preparation
- Marriage Readiness
- Marriage Vows
- Mental Health
- Sex & Intimacy
Guest Posting guidelines
- Article Requirements: The article/post should be 100% original (not previously published anywhere else, including your own site). It should be at least 700 words in length. Make sure the articles submitted are well written, have correct grammar and punctuation, and are proofread.
- Metadata: Please provide us with the Meta Description & Focus Keyword.
- Images: If you are using an image for your post, make sure you have the permission to use it.
- Links: You can include up to two dofollow links in the body of the article or in the author bio at the end of the article.
- Copyright: Once you have submitted your article, the copyright for the article will be transferred to us. We will also hold the right to edit or *reject the article.
* In case we reject your post, it will be during the review (check the FAQ below), which is before the payment and before it goes live.
“How much it will cost?”
Not much 🙂 just $19.
“How it works? When my post will be published?”
- We will first review your post.
- If we decide to go ahead, we’ll contact you via email.
- Your post will go live as soon the payment is validated.
“Which payment methods are accepted?”
We only work with Paypal, which is the most secure platform for online payment.
“Will my post be removed at some point?”
No, it will never be removed.
“Is it possible to change links or edit the post after it goes live? will it cost extra fees?”
Yes, it is possible, all you have to do is send us these changes via email. And we’ll update your post at no extra fees.